- Gómez-Paredes, J., Yamasue, E., Okumura, H., Ishihara, K.N. THE LABOUR FOOTPRINT: A FRAMEWORK TO ASSESS LABOUR IN A COMPLEX ECONOMY (2015) Economic Systems Research, 27 (4), pp. 415-439.
- 山末英嗣，清水謙治，永田和宏：「蒸気輸送法による4CaO・P2O5および 3CaO・P2O5の標準生成ギブズエネルギーの直接測定」，鉄と鋼，第101巻，第3号, (2015), pp.169-176
- Okumura, H., Endo, S., Joonwichien, S., Yamasue, E., Ishihara, K.N. Magnetic field effect on heterogeneous photocatalysis (2015) Catalysis Today, 258, pp. 634-647.
- Lee, S.-H., Yamasue, E., Okumura, H., Ishihara, K.N. Effect of substrate roughness and working pressure on photocatalyst of N-doped TiOx films prepared by reactive sputtering with air (2015) Applied Surface Science, 324, pp. 339-348.
- Eiji Yamasue, Kazuyo Matsubae and Keiichi N. Ishihara: “Weight at Source for Phosphorous Fertilizer Production”, Global Environmental Research, Vol.19, No.1 (2015) pp.97-104
- Shinsuke Murakami, Taiga Takasu, Akiyuki Matsuda, Eiji Yamasue, and Tsuyoshi Adachi: “Environmental Impact Indicators and Mining Method”, Sustainable Development in the Minerals Industry (SDIMI) Vancouver, Canada, 12-15 July 2015
- H. Okumura, S. Endo, K. Yamazaki, F. Kubo, E. Yamasue, K. N. Ishihara, “Magnetic Field Effect (MFE) on Heterogeneous Photocatalysis”, BIT’s 4th Annual World Congress of Advanced Materials-2015 (WCAM-2015), Chongqing, China, May 27-29, 2015/05/27 [Invited]
- Eiji Yamasue, Kenichi Nakajima, Shinsuke Murakami, Kazuyo Matsubae and Keiichi N Ishihara: “Priority Analysis between Resource and Impact Decoupling in terms of Total Material Requirement and CO2 emissions”, World Resources Forum Asia Pacific 2015, Sydney, Australia, 1-3 June 2015
- Kazuyo Matsubae, Eiji Yamasue, Kenichi Nakajima, and Tetsuya Nagasaka: “The evaluation of supply chain risks from the perspective of resource logistics: A case study focusing on Phosphorus”, World Resources Forum Asia Pacific 2015, Sydney, Australia, 1-3 June 2015
- Benjamin Mclellan, Eiji Yamasue, and Tetsuo Tezuka: “Critical minerals and enrgy impacts and limitations of moving to unconventional resources”, World Resources Forum Asia Pacific 2015, Sydney, Australia, 1-3 June 2015
- Eiji Yamasue, Tran Duc Huy, Nguyen Duc Quang, Masahiro Oguchi, Hideyuki Okumura and Keiichi N Ishihara: “Lifetime of Electronic Devices in Vietnam and Comparison with Japan”, Product Lifetimes And The Environment (PLATE 2015), Nottingham, United Kingdom, 17-19 June 2015
- Eiji Yamasue, Takeo Fujimoto, Hideyuki Okumura and Keiichi N Ishihara, “Natural Occurring Radio Active Materials from Phosphate Ore in Japan Phosphogypsum as a Sink and Evaluation of its Substitution”, the 3rd International Conference on Final Sinks, held on August 23-26, 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan
- Eiji Yamasue, Kazuyo Matsubae, Hideyuki Okumura and Keiichi N Ishihara, “Potential of steelmaking slag as phosphorus resource in terms of total material requirement”, Asia Steel International Conference 2015, 5-8 October, 2015 in Yokohama, Japan
- Jungryang Kim, Eiji Yamasue, Hideyuki Okumura and Keiichi N Ishihara, “Lithium Intercalation into Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Graphite by Mechanical Milling and Heat Treatment”, The International Symposium on Advanced Engineering (ISAE 2015), 22-24 October, 2015, PKNU, Buasn, Korea
- Jungryang KIM, Eiji YAMASUE, Hideyuki OKUMURA, Keiichi N. ISHIHARA, Lithium Intercalation into Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Graphite by Mechanical Milling and Heat Treatment, 3rd International Conference on Powder Metallurgy in Asia, Nov. 8-10, 2015, Kyoto, Japan
- Keiichi Ishihara “Community Renewable Energy in Japan and Southeast Asia(Keynote)”, RCENE AND THERMOFLUID VII, Nov. 19-20, 2015, JogJakarta?, Indonesia